Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A nanosecond of reflection...

It's 3:29, Wednesday afternoon. The bell is about to ring and the school-day, about to end. I'm sitting on a picnic table in the plaza and I'm busy. But--I want to take a moment just to think, to reflect on what I've appreciated this week, what I'm appreciating now, and what I'm looking forward to.



What I've appreciated:

-Yesterday was a great day from start to finish. One of those days where everything just sort of clicks into place, ya know?




What I appreciate now:

-The cool breeze. It's not cold, but it's refreshing and invigorating. Also, the orchestra is playing outside over by the gym and the music is great...




What I'm looking forward to:

-Easy: Korean Barbecue on Friday. My favorite part of Thrift Shop every year (and this is... what... my 6th Thrift Shop?). Extra kimchi, please!


Well, that's about all the time I've got to spare: I have a meeting to go to. Via con dios, dear readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment