Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Waking up before sunrise, drinking a cup of coffee, unwrapping presents around the Christmas tree, wondering when I'm going to have the time to read all of the books that I got, enjoying the look on my parents' faces when they unwrapped their new rice cooker, eating breakfast casserole fresh from the oven, singing with a small church choir, listening to the wonderful truth of the Lord's coming proclaimed, finishing morning worship by singing the Hallelujah Chorus as a congregation, picking up Grandma from the retirement home for Sunday Dinner, singing with my brother, eating turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, bean casserole, brussel sprout casserole, pumpkin pie, taking a nap, singing Christmas carols at a small evening service, taking sibling (Gibling?) pictures, chipping into the leftovers, having a deep discussion around the dinner table, watching a movie with my brother and sister. Christmas 2011.

It was a wonderful day--I hope that all of you can say the same. Merry Christmas, dear readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment