Thursday, December 29, 2011

Now boarding: JAL flight 17 direct service to Tokyo

Whoosh. That was the sound of Christmas break going by. I am just writing a quick paragraph before I board my plane--I can't believe break went by so fast! It was good, though--I hadn't planned on watching my dog be put to sleep, so that part sucked, but everything else was restorative. I did absolutely nothing school related. It means I've got a stack of grading to do over the next few days, but I think I needed to take a mental break. I am excited for the coming semester and renewed in my energy and passion for my calling.

Well I have to board the plane--to my Washington family and friends, thank you for a wonderful break. To my friends and colleagues in Japan, I am looking forward to seeing you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment